Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pine Cone Mug and Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection: Review

I had the opportunity to try the new Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection in k cups. 

am an avid coffee drinker, and I drink A LOT of coffee, daily. 


Due to a crazy work schedule, I also have unhealthy sleep patterns and so I am generally 


groggy and irritable at times. (I need a boost in mood, focus and concentration!) 


The Focus blend has L-Theanine which has been thought to help with mental clarity, focus, 


boost mood, and improve cognition. It has been linked to reducing stress and also anxiety. 


The flavor is more mild than I had expected since it listed these as a medium roast coffee. 


My wife likes more flavored coffees (which these are plain, unflavored coffees) so she passed 


these by. I didn't taste any difference in the coffee due to the additives to the coffee. There 


did not seem to been an after taste (due to the vitamins) in the antioxidant blend or focus 


blend. Vitamins C and E were added to the antioxidant blend. Vitamin C is an useful nutrient 


and helps us fight colds. 



I would be happy to purchase these coffee blends in the future and would love for Green 


Mountain to have these same additive types but with hazelnut or french vanilla flavor as we


normally purchase flavored coffees. I enjoy this brand and look forward to testing out more 


coffee. 





Here I am standing in front of the wonderful invention: my Keurig brewer, waiting in 


anticipation of a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Notice my favorite pine cone pottery mug, a 


gift from my beautiful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment